Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
MISSION. The Dallas Off‐Road Bicycle Association will seek to accomplish its Vision through:
• Cycling education programs that advance a cyclist’s knowledge and skill level in a fun and
• Noncompetitive cycling events that foster a sense of fellowship and camaraderie that appeals
to the diversity that is found within mountain biking community;
• Competitive cycling events that cater to XC, endurance, or other cycling disciplines, etc, and
racers of all racing skill levels;
• Adherence to national IMBA guidelines for trail development and other insurance
• Open, direct, and legal partnerships with land managers that can serve as models for new trails.
DORBA builds and maintains several off-road recreational community trails in the Dallas area that are used by bikers, hikers, and runners. All building and maintance of trails is done by volunteers
VISION. The Dallas Off‐Road Bicycle Association seeks to be at the forefront of promoting
the sport of mountain biking, land access, and advocacy for the North Texas area, and serve as a model
of leadership for other cycling organizations.