Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to:
- Improve public health nutrition options by providing a vehicle to educate the community on nutrition and good health
- Provide access to local food choices
- Assist area farmers, producers, and artisans with sustainable business opportunities
- Generate a sense of local pride while furthering the economic development of our community
- Serve as a community-gathering place
The Memphis Farmers Market is a weekly, nonprofit outdoor marketplace featuring local farmers and artisans. The market showcases locally sourced produce and food items, as well as locally produced kitchen and garden arts and crafts from the Mid-South region. The Market strives to educate the community about eating local, nutrition and food choices. Enjoy live music and weekly themed events and fun programs.
- Terre Gorham
- Need admin access?