Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Kinderhaven is a community organization dedicated to supporting children in crisis and giving them back their right to thrive by providing a safe, secure home in which their emotional, physical and mental well-being are protected and enriched.
- a group foster home and emergency shelter for children who have been removed from their home for their own protection.
- here for children who come at a moment’s notice....day or night.
- the only facility of its kind in North Idaho.
- a non-profit organization, directed by a volunteer Board of Directors.
- making a big difference in ways big and small, in the lives of children whose bodies and hearts have been terribly hurt.
- hope for so many children.
Over 1300 children have passed
through the door of Kinderhaven
since first opening in 1996.
- Kathy Chambers
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!