Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Kinderhaven is a community organization dedicated to supporting children in crisis and giving them back their right to thrive by providing a safe, secure home in which their emotional, physical and mental well-being are protected and enriched.
- a group foster home and emergency shelter for children who have been removed from their home for their own protection.
- here for children who come at a moment’s notice....day or night.
- the only facility of its kind in North Idaho.
- a non-profit organization, directed by a volunteer Board of Directors.
- making a big difference in ways big and small, in the lives of children whose bodies and hearts have been terribly hurt.
- hope for so many children.
Over 1300 children have passed
through the door of Kinderhaven
since first opening in 1996.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!