Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
PEDS is a non-profit advocacy group dedicated to making metro Atlanta safe and accessible for all pedestrians.
PEDS was founded in 1996 by Sally Flocks. The organization is one of only fifteen such advocacy groups in the U.S. and, after only three years, has grown to become the country's largest. PEDS' long-term goals are to:
* change community attitudes to favor pedestrians,
* increase walking and other pedestrian activity,
* ensure the design of pedestrian-oriented communities,
* advance the equitable use of transportation funds, and
* reduce the risk to pedestrians of injury and death.