Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the Carousel of Happiness, a 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation, is to bring joy and art into the community, providing an accessible, inclusive environment, and partnering with groups which benefit people in crisis and those with special needs.
- A 501(c)3 nonprofit organization
- A unique, participatory exhibit of folk art
- A living piece of American history
- A destination for people with disabilities
- A demonstration building for green, energy-saving technologies
- An outpost of simple joy for young and old!
The Carousel has 36 colorful, hand-carved animals to ride, and 25 smaller animals keeping them company. Tiny fairies fly overhead and hide in the shadows.
Upstairs there is an observation window, a small party room, and a Do-It-Yourself Puppet Theatre housed in a lovingly restored anitque band organ facade.
The Carousel Gift Shop sells high-quality toys, books, posters, gifts, puppets, and the work of local artists and artisans.
- Volunteer Coordinator
- (303) 258-3457
- Need admin access?