Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To provide a Physician-based standard of care in Hospice that serves all people with the utmost dignity and Honor.
WHO WE ARE:
Honor Hospice was founded in 2013 by a group of local physicians and industry experts with one goal in mind: to bring comfort and peace to the patient and family as they near the latter stages of life.
We strive everyday to raise the bar in how hospice care is delivered, and consider it an Honor to assist you and your loved ones
OUR CORE VALUES:
- To Honor our patients and their families by providing the highest standard of care and support.
- To Honor our employees by providing a positive and engaging work environment; one that encourages both professional and personal growth.
- To Honor our community by celebrating its diversity, recognizing that we are all connected and have a profound impact on one another.
WHAT IS HOSPICE?
Hospice provides state-of-the-art palliative care and support services to individuals as they’re faced with terminal illness or near the latter stages of life.
Hospice provides intermittent care 24 hours a day, seven days a week, in both the home and facility-based settings.
Physical, social, spiritual, and emotional care are provided by a clinically-directed interdisciplinary team.
THE HOSPICE TEAM:
The hospice team develops a care plan that meets each patient's individual needs for pain management and symptom control. The team consists of:
- The patient's personal physician
- Hospice physician
- Home health aides
- Social workers
- Clergy or other counselors
- Trained volunteers
- Speech, physical, and occupational therapists, if needed