Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Broken Arrow Animal Shelter makes our community a better place for people and animals by: * Sheltering stray and unwanted animals, while providing food, water, and care *Providing an adoption program that places animals in a caring and responsible home *Controlling the pet population by encouraging spaying and neutering *Serving as an advocate for animals, promoting humane standards and preventing animal cruelty
Broken Arrow Animal Shelter volunteers assist Animal Services personnel with daily operations and with special events. Duties may include, but are not required:
- Feeding, walking, socializing, bathing and grooming the animals
- Assisting citizens with information on animals ready for adoption
- Cleaning the animals’ cages and/or kennels
- Cleaning and organizing the food storage area
- Sweeping/ cleaning cat room, work room and back hallway floors
- Working at and assisting with off-site adoptions and other special events.
- Latasha Sampson
- Need admin access?