Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of AtG is to educate and empower men, women and children who have a history of abuse, addiction or negative generational cycles to achieve and fully experience their unique, God-given potential.
Education + Mentorship = Empowerment
Education is at the core of AtG’s programs. What began eight years ago as a simple Bible Study for low-income single mothers has grown into a life-changing curriculum which offers hope to reverse negative generational cycles of abuse, addiction and poverty. The 180 Program is a proven life-transforming process that is being offered to hundreds of individuals in several locations.
In all of its teaching and programs, AtG seeks to:
- Guide participants to love and serve God and their family.
- Provide an opportunity for participants to be empowered in a safe learning environment
- Integrate participant’s family into the process
- Instill in participants a sense of respect for their heritage
- Communicate to participants a sense of responsibility for their present behaviors, attitudes and situations
- Inspire participants with a sense of destiny and purpose for their lives and the lives of their families.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!