Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Westchester Children's Museum will be a learning laboratory providing children, families and school groups throughout Westchester and the surrounding region the opportunity to nurture curiosity, enhance knowledge and ignite imagination through creative hands-on exploration.
The WCM is committed to broadening knowledge of the arts, the environment, multiculturalism, and the local and global communities in an educational and recreational atmosphere.
Children's museums are institutions of color, energy, and exploration where children lead the process of discovery. As parents, grandparents, and educators we can share in their experience of learning about the world around them.
The Westchester Children's Museum will provide:
- Vibrant interactive, safe settings where children and adults can come together to interact with each other and others in their community
- Hands-on exhibits and programs designed to stimulate creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Unique experiences accessible to all learning styles and abilities
- An exciting new venue for school trips, including pre- and post-visit programs
- Educational Resource Center
- Parent programs to support deeper learning