Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Children’s TLC is to provide therapeutic and educational services for children with disabilities in an environment which fosters their independence and celebrates their successes.
Children’s TLC has been providing high-quality early intervention services to children with disabilities since 1947. How are we unique?
- Our teachers and therapists work together to provide integrated services based on each child’s individual needs. This program structure sets us apart and enables us to help these children make extraordinary progress while in our care.
- We provide individualized education from experienced early childhood special educators with a very low teacher to student ratio. Our team of professionals is focused on meeting each student at his or her own level to foster learning in the way that is best suited to the child.
- Our therapists are highly skilled pediatric experts who work with each child on specific needs.
- Our behavioral therapy for children with autism is the only scientifically proven method for helping these children achieve the language and social skills they need to be successful in their next educational environment.
- Our belief in the importance of including family members in every part of the process helps parents learn new ways to support their child’s success and independence.
- We believe that children with and without disabilities are more alike than different and that emphasis should be placed on each child’s unique ABILITIES.