Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
- The Autism Research Institute (ARI), a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, was established in 1967.
- ARI is primarily devoted to conducting research, and to disseminating the results of research, on the triggers of autism and on methods of diagnosing and treating autism .
- We provide research-based information to parents and professionals around the world.
- Our mission is to help individuals and families find effective treatments to improve their quality of life.
- Our mantra is that Autism is Treatable.
- The Autism Research Institute has a 4 star rating from Charity Navigator (the highest rating, given to nonprofits that are most efficient in the use of donated funds ).
- However, we are a grass roots organization without a Development Director. Consequently, the success of a social media fundraising campaign would be a tremendous benefit to our organization -- and ultimately , to families living with autism.
BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend autism research institute?