Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
It is the mission of Phoenix House to:
- RECLAIM disordered lives.
- ENCOURAGE individual responsibility, positive behavior, and personal growth.
- STRENGTHEN families and communities.
- SAFEGUARD public health.
- PROMOTE a drug-free society through prevention, treatment, education and training, research, and advocacy.
We support our mission by:
- ADHERING to the concept of self-help.
- SUSTAINING excellence in programming and service delivery.
- SEEKING innovative solutions to emerging social problems.
- HONORING the dignity of the individual.
Phoenix House AmeriCorps & Youth Power Mentoring Corps connects volunteers with either substance abuse service agencies or agencies that provide services for youth. We recruit volunteers and agencies throughout New York State. The volunteers will be assisting the substance abuse service agency or the youth service agency with program facilitation and activities such as mentoring one-to-one/in groups, positive youth development, life skills training and (drug)prevention education.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!