Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
Building a community where all people, especially the young, are encouraged to develop their fullest potential in spirit, mind and body
The Y is Seattle’s founding nonprofit organization, offering health, hope, and opportunity to:
- Parents find a safe, nurturing environment for their children to stay active, be engaged, and learn positive values.
- Children and teens play and develop self-confidence while feeling accepted and supported.
- Former foster kids and homeless young people receive assistance with housing, employment, life skills, and other resources to learn and work.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests, and learn how to live healthier.
- Families in crisis due to mental health, child abuse, neglect, or substance abuse receive support and resources from licensed counselors.
- People from all backgrounds and walks of life come together to volunteer and help strengthen their community.
BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend YMCA of Greater Seattle?