Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Santa Fe Equestars is a 501 (C) 3 non-profit organization dedicated to providing the proven benefits of therapeutic riding and equine related activities to those with special physical, emotional and cognitive needs in a safe, enjoyable and beautiful environment at the Santa Fe Horse Park
Students of all ages learn riding skills and all aspects of horse care under the careful eye of NARHA certified instructors. The ultimate goal for our students is to become independent and knowledgeable about riding and themselves. We are in compliance with the standards set forth by North American Riding for the Handicapped Association.
- Unique educational and therapeutic sporting activity
- Strengthen muscles, balance and coordination in a fun venue
- Building self-esteem, responsibility, confidence and empathy through the relationship with the horse
- Three-dimensional swinging gait of the horse allows the rider to experience the sensation of normal human walking
- New visual perspective encouraging independence and self-sufficiency
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!