Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To Improve lives by mobilizing the caring power of our community.
Valley of the Sun United Way is a nonprofit organization that brings our community together and focuses resources on the most critical human care needs in the Valley. By partnering with businesses, individuals, government and other nonprofits we're able to monitor the needs of our community and respond quickly as issues or opportunities arise. As a convener, collaborator, funder and leader in addressing health and human service issues, Valley of the Sun United Way fulfills a unique role in making our community a better place. And thanks to the generous support of more than 160,000 people throughout Maricopa County, we're helping to improve lives every day.
To build a caring community where all children and youth succeed, families are self-sufficient, neighborhoods are vital and safe, and all people enjoy maximum health and independence.
Guiding Principles & Values
- Uphold the highest ethical standards
- Act with compassion and caring
- Exceed our customers' expectations
- Be accountable in all we do
- Commit to quality work and continuous improvement
- Reflect the diversity of our community
- Promote teamwork and cooperation