Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
THE MISSION STATEMENT
A Forum for LIFE, Inc., established in April of 2004, provides an array of Professional Development training courses designed to enhance individual's emotional, intellectual and physical growth. We place emphisis on two major areas; first being a curriculum of early childhood health and wellness programs for ethnically and economically diverse people and, secondly, to understand the earth's needs by learning to conserve energy, reduce polution & greenhouse gasses and to build a better world for today and the future.
The LIFE acronym, found in our name, stands for Living In Fulfillment through Education. This mantra underlies all of the components within the "Forum" and is built into each of our cutting edge programs. Adding to the lives of people is our passion and the driving force for each individual associated with this truly unique 501 c 3 New York based Not-for-profit Public Charity.
Our mission conveys vital information that helps human beings reach for greater heights, within their potiental, and to develop a mindset of conserving our natural environment, within which to thrive. We place real priority in both of these areas for the sake of life in people and of the planet Earth.
Key facets that foster self-actualization include family, academia, career and recreation. Participants gain strong core values and solid foundations for productive living. Community based organizations, schools & after school programs, Beacon Centers, Day Care Centers, Family and Group Family Day Care Centers and individuals of low to moderate income, women in need and at risk youth qualify to benefit from programs such as:
* Adult CPR with A.E.D.www.ashinstitute.org
* Academic Tutoring & Mentoring
* Child Abuse Prevention & Education
* Child Care Network
* Child Development Associate (120 hour certification)www.cdacouncil.org
* Child Identification (DNA, Finger Printing, Etc.)
* Conservation of our Planet
* Culinary Arts Classes
* Early Childhood Development Training
* Environmental Awareness & Conservation
* First Aid Certificationwww.ashinstitute.org
* Golf and Tennis Lessons
* Health & Safety Training (15 hour course)
* Pediatric CPR, with A.E.D.
* Professional Rescuer CPR with A.E.D. www.ashinstitute.org
* Sports Training / Coaching Clinics & Game Officials Certification
* Violence Prevention & Intervention Training
* Wilderness First Aid Training www.ashinstitute.org
- Roman Matthews
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!