Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To eliminate youth homelessness in the Miami Valley through comprehensive and results-oriented programs, which provide safety and stability for runaway, troubled, and homeless youth.
Daybreak is a non-profit organization helping runaway and homeless youth find safety and stability. Included in Daybreak's services are:
- 24 Hour Emergency Shelter
- 24 Hour Crisis Hotline
- Street Outreach
- On-Site Transitional Housing (including parenting teens and their children)
- Off-Site Housing and Self-Sufficiency Program
- Educational Services
- Employment Services
- Residential Facility for high needs youth
- Social Enterprising Bakery called Lindy & Co.
- Sean Mitchell
- (937) 395-4600 ext. 126
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!