Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Fishers Arts Council (FAC) is entrusted to develop and maintain an Arts program for and by the people of Fishers. It serves as the leading art and creativity organization for Fishers.
FAC is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization recognized by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). We seek those that are local artisans, volunteers and individuals and/or companies that wish to make a donation. Suggestions are also greatly welcomed.
The day-to-day operations are supervised by an Executive Board. Committee members are elected each year to serve on the Board of Directors, initiating present and future endeavors for the organization. If you would like to serve on our board, please send us an e-mail. We will consider these requests yearly.
Our Anticipated Results:
Through grants, sponsorships, services, and initiatives, FAC expects:
* the creation, sustenance, and expansion of a community arts programs in Fishers;
* increased capacity of local, and/or regional arts organizations and community-based nonprofits to provide arts programs for Fishers citizens;
* promotion of the arts, including design and public arts, in local decision-making, and increased understanding and support of establishing cultural traditions;
* increased exchange among regional community arts organizations, including artists partners, on issues and best practices in arts administration and programming for the Fishers community; and
* strengthened partnerships between the arts and other Town-related entities, such as the Hamilton Southeastern School District, Conner Prairie, The Hamilton East Public Library, the Fishers Freedom Festival, the Fishers Chamber of Commerce and the Hamilton County Convention and Visitor's Bureau, extending access to new audiences and expanding opportunities for arts organizations to serve the community.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!