Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We are committed to making quality hospice care available and accessible to terminally ill persons and their families with the highest hospice standards.
We are committed to advocacy for the needs of terminally ill persons and their families, while dedicating ourselves to provide comfort, dignity, privacy and care efficiently and effectively.
Our commitment to the hospice philosophy includes a compassionalte staff pledged to continuously improve and enhance the care we provide, respect the patient's choice for care, respond to changing community needs, and serve as a resource to others for improving the availability of quality hospice care.
New Haven Hospice Care is a community resource licensed by Medicare, Medi-Cal and accredited with the JCAHO (Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organization) The Agency provides hospice and palliative treatment that cares for people with terminal illness and their families within their homes, nursing homes or residential care facilities.
New Haven Hospice Care, Inc. provides the following services:
- Physician services
- Nursing services by licensed nurses available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on-call emergency situations.
- Dietary counseling
- Psychosocial counseling like bereavement and spiritual services
- Social work services
- Physical, Occupational and Speech language therapy
- Durable Medical Equipment and supplies
- Hospice medicines for pain and symptom management
- Volunteer services
- Florina Tomas
- Need admin access?