Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
LOGAN is committed to supporting people with disabilities in achieving their desired quality of life. Through our commitment to this mission, we help individuals and our community come together to Discover the Potential in each and every one of us.
These LOGAN Values guide us:
Enjoy The LOGAN Story, a heartwarming and fascinating history of over 50 years of commitment to people with disabilities.
Being a LOGAN Volunteer means:
- Making a difference in a person's life
- Gaining experience working with people with disabilities
- Expanding your skills and understanding
- Supporting your community
- Learning more about yourself
- Discovering your potential
- Come from all ages and backgrounds
- Are an important part of the LOGAN team
- Are a tremendous source of friendship, new ideas and support
- Interact directly with LOGAN clients or support them behind the scenes
- Have a profound impact on the lives of our clients
You Can Do It!
Finding the right volunteer 'fit' is important for you and for us. We want to best match your interests and talents with our opportunities. LOGAN volunteers work with adults or children in various settings. Whether you are a student at a local college, university, junior high or high school, or a member of the community, we want you to become involved. Bring your interest and talents, and we'll work with you to find the right fit. There are many volunteer opportunities at LOGAN. Click the links below to discover your options. We hope you join the LOGAN team!
The Volunteer Process
Becoming a Volunteer Becoming a LOGAN Volunteer is an easy process. We work with you to match your specific needs and abilities with the right service opportunity. Volunteer Qualifications LOGAN welcomes volunteers with a variety of backgrounds, experience and interests. All volunteers must meet basic criteria that will be explained during an interview.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!