Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our Mission: To empower Arizona communities through education and human services. Our Vision: To be Arizona's leading provider of superior education and human services. Value Statement: We are committed to our mission and vision by incorporating the following seven core values: 1. Integrity - by dealing honestly with our clients, employees, vendors, and the community we serve 2. Results - by making a difference to the families we serve 3. Teamwork - by building positive teams to empower our community 4. Respect - by embracing diversity and treating all individuals fairly 5. Excellence- by being passionate, determined, responsive, and effective 6. Innovation - by always improving through learning 7. Empowerment - by trusting our employees and investing in their development
Since 1920, Friendly House has served the citizens of Arizona and those seeking to become a citizen, by providing tools, training and support needed to attain sustaining, self sufficience.
Our comprehensive programs include:
- Adult Education (G.E.D. and Citizenship)
- Academia del Pueblo Charter School K-8th Grade
- Family Services (food boxes and utility assistance)
- Immigration and Legal Services
- Homecare for the Elderly and Disabled
- Youth Education - TRiO and Scholarship programs
- Workforce Development (job placement and career guidance)
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!