Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We are... A community of passionate aviation enthusiasts that promotes and supports recreational flying.
Our vision... A vibrant and growing aviation community.
Our mission... To grow participation in aviation by promoting the "Spirit of Aviation."
We serve the community by:
Inspiring new participants in aviation
- Inviting the public to experience flight
- Providing a compelling view of possibilities
- Nurturing interest in aviation
- Supporting clear pathways to participation
Enriching the participation experience
- Protecting rights and the freedom to fly
- Encouraging affordable flying in a local environment
- Cultivating and providing knowledge, information, and resources
- Embracing diverse interests, camaraderie, and fun
- Supporting and promoting aviation events and activities
The Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) is a growing and diverse organization of members with a wide range of aviation interests and backgrounds.
Founded in 1953 by a group of individuals in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, who were interested in building their own airplanes, EAA expanded its mission of growing participation in aviation to include antiques, classics, warbirds, aerobatic aircraft, ultralights, helicopters, and contemporary manufactured aircraft.
EAA is the only association that offers the fun and camaraderie of participating in the flying, building, and restoring of recreational aircraft with the most passionate community of aviation enthusiasts.
Ever since EAA’s creation, volunteers have been our heart and soul. Volunteers from all over the world have helped make EAA a recognized leader in the aviation community.
Join us and be a part of this tradition of excellence, while helping us continue to provide high quality programs and services to our members and visitors.
- Katie Meyer
- Need admin access?