Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To promote and improve Recreational Boating Safety
- To provide trained crews and facilities to augment the Coast Guard and enhance safety and security of our ports, waterways, and coastal regions
- To support Coast Guard operational, administrative, and logistical Requirements
Established by Congress in 1939 under title 14, §§ 23 of the U.S. Code, the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary is Semper Paratus(Always Ready). We invite you to explore our site and learn more about who we are and what we do to be "Semper Paratus."
The Auxiliary operates in
- Safety and Security Patrols
- Search and Rescue
- Mass Casualty or Disasters
- Pollution Response & Patrols
- Homeland Security
- Recreational Boating Safety
- Commercial Fishing and Vessel Exams
- Platforms for Boarding Parties
- Recruit for all service in the Coast Guard
In addition to the above, the U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary operates in any mission as directed by the Commandant of the U.S. Coast Guard or Secretary of Homeland Security.
- Jeremy Davis
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!