Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission at Maple Grove Hospital is to inspire each other to give our patients and their families compassionate, remarkable care.
Since December, 2009, Maple Grove Hospital has been a leader in providing exceptional, compassionate care for individuals in the northwest metro area. Already an award winning hospital, we are an innovative new source for care that offers so much more than you expect.
We believe exceptional care lives in the details.
- It’s about what patients need and how we respond--to everything from how relaxed patients are to whether patients are getting the information they need to make informed choices.
- It recognizes that little things, like the fact that less noise and intrusion mean greater comfort and a greater ability to heal.
- It empowers patients to be here on their own terms, making choices tailored to their unique needs.
- It’s a setting that’s both high-tech and high-touch, leading-edge and community-based.
Together, delivering health care as it ought to be.
Our values guide every discussion, decision and behavior. It's not only what we do that matters, but how we do it. The values we demonstrate with each action and interaction are:
- Our core competency is patient care. We partner with our staff, physicians and the community to be pillars of support for the patient and family.
- Patients and families are active participants in their care. As primary partners, we listen to them, seek to understand them, and involve them.
- Relationships with patients, families and one another are founded on respect and caring, and are the keystone of our work environment.
- Service means that we anticipate and attend to the unmet needs of those we serve before they are even articulated. We will push ourselves and each other to exceed expectations.
- Our work is characterized by the right people doing the right work as we consistently strive to provide the best quality of care in a safe, secure and healing environment.
- Innovative ideas provide value to continuously improving care. We will consistently look for ways to be efficient, effective, and safe in how we approach the well-being of our patients, families, guests and each other.
- Jennifer Nelson
- Need admin access?