Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The goal of the Criminal Justice Planning area is to assist the Travis County leadership in effective planning and policy-making through:
- Monitoring and analysis of criminal/juvenile justice trends and provision of statistical and other information on justice and public safety issues to policy-makers;
- Facilitating the planning and implementation of justice related programs among and between the Travis County Criminal Justice/Juvenile Systems and the community;
- Identification of existing and potential justice and public safety resources both within Travis County and throughout the United States;
- Tracking of pertinent policy changes for their impact of the Travis County Justice System; and
- Providing county-wide oversight and quality control of the Integrated Justice System data while assuring that the CJP department requirements are met.
- Mary Moran
- (512) 854-6497
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!