Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The goal of the Criminal Justice Planning area is to assist the Travis County leadership in effective planning and policy-making through:
- Monitoring and analysis of criminal/juvenile justice trends and provision of statistical and other information on justice and public safety issues to policy-makers;
- Facilitating the planning and implementation of justice related programs among and between the Travis County Criminal Justice/Juvenile Systems and the community;
- Identification of existing and potential justice and public safety resources both within Travis County and throughout the United States;
- Tracking of pertinent policy changes for their impact of the Travis County Justice System; and
- Providing county-wide oversight and quality control of the Integrated Justice System data while assuring that the CJP department requirements are met.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!