Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of DVSAC is to offer resources for building healthy relationships and to work with community partners to provide services for healing the effects of interpersonal violence.Vision Statement
Our vision is a community unified in peace and justice for the safety and well-being of every individual.
Today DVSAC Offers:
- A 24 hour crisis line - (530) 272-3467
- Walk-in crisis intervention services and support groups at its service center between 9:00 and 5:00, Monday through Friday
- A shelter for women and children escaping domestic violence
- Emergency food, clothing, safehousing and transportation
- Individual and group counseling for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault
- Children’s and teen counseling and support groups
- Legal and medical accompaniment and advocacy for victims
- Assistance with obtaining temporary restraining orders
- Outreach and prevention programs in the schools and community
- Referrals to other agencies
- Bilingual services for Spanish speakers
- Restorative Yoga
- Children's Healing Art Group
- Gayle Guest-Brown
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!