Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The National Kidney Foundation is a major voluntary health organization with 51 affiliates nationwide dedicated to preventing kidney and urinary tract diseases; improving the health and well-being of individuals and families affected by these diseases; and increasing the availability of all organs for transplantation.
The National Kidney Foundation is committed to:
- Educating the public about kidney disease and the importance of early intervention
- Providing support & services to kidney patients; transplant recipients and their families; and donor families
- Providing ongoing education to healthcare professionals
- Promoting organ & tissue donation
- Shaping & impacting health policy
- Supporting research & research training
- Raising vital funds to support programs & services
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!