Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
TEAM AmeriCorps Program
The mission of the Alonzo A. Crim Center for Urban Educational Excellence at Georgia State University is to ensure the availability of prosperous and equitable school environments for students through development of educational leaders, scholarly theory, and innovative strategies with a foundation built upon research and effective practices. The Alonzo Crim Center and AmeriCorps "TEAM"ed up to develop comprehensive school day and after school programming for middle and high schools known as the TEAM (Technology, Environment, And Math) AmeriCorps Program. AmeriCorps members recruited for this program are mathematics and science majors/degrees and are trained in "Best Practices in Urban Education", as well as effective tutoring and mentoring.
What services do we provide?
- Supplemental Math, Science, STEM, and technology classroom instruction--One-On-One/ Small Group differentiated instruction
- After school program (i.e. math and science tutoring, robotics, gardening, mentoring)
- Volunteer Recruitment for school initiatives
- One or more School-based Community Service Projects
- Partnering high school students are invited to GSU DREAMS Summer Institute free of charge
- TEAM AmeriCorps
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!