Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Young Women’s Empowerment Foundation (YWE) is dedicated to
strengthening the self-esteem, character, integrity and capacity of young
women ages 14-20 so that they may achieve their highest potential.
YWE accomplishes its purpose through strategic partnerships with
- counseling targeted at the at the individual’s circumstances
- training and working with school counseling staff using YWE’s
- instruction on the positive attributes of women
- support services based on the individual’s needs
- In particular, YWE partners with public and private secondary schools to intercede in the lives of young women to prevent or overcome life crises through:
YWE is guided by ethics and principles which exhibit respect for cultural diversity.
YWE serves to strengthen the character of young women of high school age in the San Bernardino City region of the Inland Empire in Southern California. The mission of our program is to empower these young women to achieve at their highest potential, particularly in education, and to instill in them a commitment to return to their community as leaders and mentors.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!