Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Not only provide underserved children in the Phoenix area with a unique Holiday experience but also enhance their overall wellbeing and education by providing school supplies, technology grants, blankets, shoes, gloves, jackets and hygiene items. Video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH6DnfCNyd0 Facebook: www.facebook.com/fantasyflightphoenix
- A United Fantasy Flight is a charitable flight that takes place in ten cities around the world served by United Airlines.
- Each year, for the past two decades, during the first two weeks of December, approximately one thousand children benefit from this event.
- Each station chooses a different group of children to host for their flight.
- The children board a designated United Aircraft and depart for the "North Pole."
- Upon arrival they are met by scores of United Airline active and retired employee volunteers.
- They receive food and lots of gifts which include not only toys and clothing but anything deemed necessary for the particular group of children in attendance.
The Phoenix Fantasy Flight was established in 1996 by a dedicated group of active and retired employees.
The majority of our volunteers are members of the retired Clipped Wings association.
Arizona State University has supplied sixty Student Athletes annually to our event.
It is a registered 501-C3 not for profit charitable association (EIN# 30 - 0388407).
All donations are tax deductible under the provisions of U.S. Federal Tax Code section 170-C2.
- Rich Vehring
- (602) 697-5959
- Need admin access?