Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
ThreeSixty Journalism, a nonprofit program of the College of Arts and Sciences at the University of St. Thomas, uses the principles of strong writing and reporting to help diverse Minnesota youth tell the stories of their lives and communities, develop writing and critical thinking skills and prepare for college.
Through various programming opportunities, ThreeSixty Journalism students:
- Practice active citizenship
- Report, write and edit like professionals
- Hone news judgment
- Sharpen storytelling
- Build confidence
- Expand horizons and learn about diverse populations
- Engage with media professionals and community leaders
- Learn real skills for college and the workforce
- Have fun in a unique environment
- Lynda McDonnell
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!