Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Assist vulnerable groups and support the most disadvantaged communities in Niger.
Founded in 1994, Agaji conducts its activities throughout the Niger territory with the help of its partners in Africa, Europe, Asia, South America and North America.
Agaji is officially recognized in the United States as a non-profit organization with the status 501 (c) (3).
- Combat the most serious diseases of early childhood in Niger such as malnutrition, malaria, measles, STI / HIV AIDS;
- Ensure the prevention and early detection of the consequences of poverty;
- Fight against socio-economic problems related to the environment;
- Carry out sustainable development projects (including the schooling of children in general, that of young girls in particular)
- Conduct awareness campaigns on diseases;
- Develop training programs for health workers;
- Contribute to the improvement of the health status of populations (through the promotion of primary health care, including access to clean water);
- Promote economic and social activities for the most disadvantaged people of the population:
- Promote agro-sylvo-pastoral production activities that can ensure food security or generate income
- Conduct awareness campaigns on education, schooling in general and girls in particular.