Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Eckerd mission is to provide and share solutions that promote the well-being of children and families in need of a second chance.
Our vision is to ensure that each child has the opportunity to succeed.
Eckerd operates on the basis of several key values.
- We base our concepts upon a belief in God and respect for all.
- Youth always comes first.
- Services should focus on the family.
- Local communities must be engaged and empowered.
- We hold ourselves accountable for achieving superior outcomes.
- We engage people from a strength-based perspective.
- We are good financial stewards.
- We build strong and lasting partnerships.
- We have the courage to innovate and change.
Everything we do is supported by one or more of these values. This is what drives us and helps us make sure that, no matter what, the children and families we serve are our top priority.
Project Bridge provides transitional services to boys and girls ages 11-21 reintegrating back to their home communities from juvenile justice residential commitment programs in Central and South Florida. Through an innovative partnership, Project Bridge provides educational, mentoring, vocational and transportation services to help these youth achieve stable and successful lives and avoid re-entry into the criminal justice system.
- Crystal Dennis
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!