Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Promoting, personal growth and positive life changes through faith, motivation, and education.
The core of our program is a self-empowerment recovery for men who are ready to recover from alcohol and/or drugs "changing their lives.
• Men's transitional housing and recovery program, including mentorship and spiritual guidance.
• Dedicatedly located in Dakota County residential neighborhood.
• Professionally designed evidence faith - based behavioral recovery.
• Personal growth, and support in safe sober housing environments.
• Building Employment opportunities.