Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
Education and advocacy for dignified, affordable after-death arrangements.
- We provide information and resources about after-death options to help you make informed choices.
- We urge you to plan ahead, put your after-death wishes in writing, and share them with family and whoever you choose to carry them out.
- We offer education programs to schools, churches, and other community groups about the ever-growing range of after-death options and choices, and encourage consumers to make after-death choices conscious of their impact on the environment.
- We will help you navigate the sometimes confusing world of the funeral/death care industry, and help you understand costs and your rights as a consumer to choose only those services and products that are right for you.
- We will advocate on your behalf if you believe your rights have not been honored or if you've had a negative experience with a funeral service provider.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!
BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend Funeral Consumers Alliance of Minnesota?