Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Education and advocacy for dignified, affordable after-death arrangements.
- We provide information and resources about after-death options to help you make informed choices.
- We urge you to plan ahead, put your after-death wishes in writing, and share them with family and whoever you choose to carry them out.
- We offer education programs to schools, churches, and other community groups about the ever-growing range of after-death options and choices, and encourage consumers to make after-death choices conscious of their impact on the environment.
- We will help you navigate the sometimes confusing world of the funeral/death care industry, and help you understand costs and your rights as a consumer to choose only those services and products that are right for you.
- We will advocate on your behalf if you believe your rights have not been honored or if you've had a negative experience with a funeral service provider.
- THOMAS KOBERSTEIN
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!