Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our goal is to relieve hunger for elementary students who have few resources in terms of healthy food on the weekends.
• The program provides food support to elementary school students by sending home a bag of healthy snacks for the weekend.
• The program started in 2013 serving 98 children and grew to more than 200 students in less than a year. More children are regularly being added asfunding allows.
• The food is packed by volunteers and delivered to schools weekly.
• Approximately 5,540 bags were packed and delivered during the 2013-2014 school year.
• We are a 100% volunteer organization.
• Marshall Public School students, with a parent or guardian’s consent, are eligible to participate in the program.