Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Metrocrest Services is to provide programs for individuals, families and seniors that lead to self-sufficiency and preserve independence.
These core values guide our day-to-day operations and long-term plans:
- Provide encouragement, hope, and a path to independence delivered with dignity and respect
- Be a rewarding place to work for individuals who are well-trained, experienced, professional and compassionate
- Attract and retain volunteers who are dedicated and committed to serving their neighbors in need
Metrocrest Services provides a wide range of emergency aid, financial assistance and services to support independent living for individuals, families and seniors.
We serve individuals living in:
- Farmers Branch
- the city of Dallas in Denton County
Our services include:
- Rent assistance
- Utility bill assistance
- Food Pantry
- Budgeting and Financial education
- Employment Counseling
- Senior Services (for ages 60 & over)
- Home delivered meals
- Eat Smart, Live Strong food distributions (for PAN food recipients)
- Minor home repairs
- Grab bar or wheelchair ramp installations
- Medical Aid
- Vial of Life kits
- Medical equipment loans (wheelchairs, canes, transfer benches, etc.)
- Information & referrals
- Case management
- Seasonal programs including distribution of school shoes & supplies, summer food for children, holiday food and gifts, holiday baskets for seniors
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!