Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The White Bear Area Emergency Food Shelf provides food and support for our neighbors in need, in partnership with the communities of the White Bear area
The White Bear Area Emergency Food Shelf has been providing food to our neighbors in need since 1977. We do this in close partnership with our community - with individuals, churches, schools, businesses, neighborhood associations and other community groups. In 2016 at the Food Shelf:
- 590 families received food and support on any given month.
- 3,420 individuals were served (63% were children or seniors over 65).
- 554,330 total pounds of food were distributed.
- 221 volunteers served 9,772 hours
- White Bear Area Emergency Food Shelf
- Need admin access?