Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Triumph Foundation is a 501c(3) non-profit organization whose mission is to help individuals with Spinal Cord Injury triumph over their disability and to inspire them to keep moving forward with their lives by pushing themselves to get better every day.
With a servant’s heart, we assist the SCI community by:
- Giving resources to newly injured people to help with their recovery through our Care Basket and Wristband Flash Drive programs.
- Assisting people with financial constraints to get needed equipment, supplies, and services through our Keep Moving Forward Grant program
- Helping people with home modifications for wheelchair accessibility
- Expanding Disabled Sports, Fitness and Adapted Recreation opportunities
- Repurposing used durable medical equipment by donating it to people who are in need through our Equipment & Supply Exchange
- Founding and leading SCI Support Groups all over Southern California
- Public speaking to motivate, inspire, and raise awareness
- Providing peer counseling, mentorship and advocacy
Spinal Cord Injuries not only affect the person who gets hurt; they impact families, friends, loved ones, and the entire community.
After suffering SCI, people find themselves lost in a world they never dreamed they would be a part of. The challenges of paralysis are not just physical; they are also mental and emotional. The lack of understanding of what is in store for them often leads to feelings of fear, hopelessness, and despair. These are normal responses to the unknown. Triumph helps people persevere by helping make the unknown known.