Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The program is dedicated to assist children with either exceptional or special needs in achieving improved physical, mental, emotional, and social development thereby helping them to reach social, behavioral, developmental, and educational goals.
Assist low-income persons aged 60 and over in remaining physically and mentally active while enhancing their self-esteem through continued participation in needed community service
- Nurturing children identified as needing support through a network of active senior volunteers.
- Children assisted by Foster Grandparent volunteers:
- Learn to succeed
- Learn how to be part of the community
- Gain the skills needed to do well in school
- Learn behavior can be positively redefined. Foster Grandparents are:
- Postive adult role models;
- Learn new skills,
- share a lifetime of wisdom;
- Gain by having intergenerational understanding
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!