Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to bring unity to Autism Spectrum Disorder treatment through (1) integrating disciplines, (2) connecting professionals, and (3) building comprehensive programs for our clients and families.
Progressive and comprehensive treatment services for individuals with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) between the ages of 18 months to 21 years.
Programs and services include:
- Early Childhood
- Childhood / Adolescent Program
- Outreach Services (Home-based intervention)
- Social Skills Groups)
- Licensed School Facility (out-of-district placement)
- Interdisciplinary Diagnostic Evaluations
- Psychological Evaluations
- Behavior Consultation
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Marriage / Family Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Parent Support Groups
- Professional educational trainings and workshops
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!