Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the "I Have A Dream" Foundation-Idaho, Inc. is to assist children in the Wood River Valley to become productive citizens by helping them complete their high school education and providing financial assistance for advanced learning.
- The "I Have A Dream" program is a long-term, year-round program that works with the same group of children from their elementary school years through high school and continuing on to advanced education.
- The " I Have A Dream" program is personal. It offers "Dreamers" long term relationships with caring adults.
- Being a "Dreamer" gives them a feeling of identity and a sense of belonging.
- All "Dreamers" are afforded equal opportunities to achieve and encouraged to do so.
- The " I Have A Dream" program impacts not only the "Dreamers," their parents, and siblings, but all students in the school.
- The " I Have A Dream" goal is for all "Dreamers" to complete high school and have advanced educational opportunities.
- Devan Annan
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!