Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Skilled Motorcycle Riders Association is a sporting association comprised of members that believe in improving motorcycle handling skills through training. Our mission is to raise public awareness of motorcycle safety and promoting the benefits of motorcycle rider training.
The purpose of this non-profit corporation is to:
- promote the benefits of motorcycle rider training;
- promote opportunities for riders to receive skills training;
- raise awareness for motorcycle safety with riders and non-riders;
- strengthen the relationship between police motor officers and civilian riders; and
- host or promote skills competitions for amateur riders to receive training and compete.
To raise public awareness and to be involved with our communities, our members host and participate in skill building sessions. The skills learned are designed to teach the riders in a safe environment, how to handle the motorcycle in likely roadway scenarios. These lessons may save the lives of riders.
- Sara Parks
- Need admin access?