Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Empower young entrepreneurs through collaborative volunteer mentoring to help them develop ventures that better our future.
EFN trains and engages volunteer mentors who give six to 10 hours over two to three months to mentor entrepreneurial students at US and international universities. Universities include Duke, NYU, Rice, Stanford, University of California (UC), Berkeley, and UC Davis, University of Michigan, University of Washington, and also for the Indian School of Business.
EFN has more than 200 active expert and trained mentors from more than 50 Fortune 500 companies. In additional to individual mentoring opportunities, EFN's company volunteer program matches volunteer mentors from companies to entrepreneurial programs and business plan competitions. Companies that we have served include AT&T, Bain and Co., Chevron, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, SAP and several others. Please inquire to learn more.
EFN's mentors have coached over 2,400 students, 800 ventures, including more than 100 university based ventures who have been funded and raised $50M+. Overall, EFN is a community of over 2,500 people.
EFN’s program requires six to eight hours of time from each volunteer over two months. We enroll volunteers either as mentors or associate mentors or subject matter experts. Mentors must have at least 7 years of experience in business management or strategy. Associate mentors (or subject matter experts) must have substantial experience in a specific topic(s) that they will mentor on such as marketing, a technology area, or legal or other issues.
- Engage people in high impact and rewarding volunteer opportunities.
- Improve access and reduce time to become involved with university entrepreneurial and commercialization programs.
- Integrate volunteering into internal corporate leadership development programs and fast-track to executive programs.
- Get better insight into innovation and technology at leading universities and learn more about research and commercialization partnering opportunities.
- Get valuable recognition and increased exposure to universities, faculty and students.
- Connect with talented students to support company recruiting activities.
- Thomas Jensen
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!