Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We are a non-profit program that serves to provide education and resources that will enable underprivileged youth. It is our goal to provide a safe, culturally diverse, and a positive atmosphere to students who want to participate in programs and services.
It is the goal of the Speaking Hands to provide a safe, culturally diverse, and a positive atmosphere to students who are Deaf, Hard-of-Hearing or Hearing.
- enrich and empower all youth
- building on the strengths of our community
- applaud achievements of our youth
- expand our resources and embracing successful entrepreneurs who want to give back to the community and the youth.
- work with communities, schools, and organizations in the geographic areas we serve
- plan, implement, expand, coordinate, and evaluate our Deaf & Hard of Hearing services.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!