Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
At this scope GADC seeks to contribute gradually for the integrated and sustainable development of rural communities.
- Promote an open dialogue atmosphere, debates and reflection on socioeconomic development within rural communities with more emphasis on all local youth;
- Betting in the increased value and capacity development and role of the youth, their association and similar organisation in the reduction of socioeconomic problems that challenge the community;
- Implementing activities with impact on the socioeconomic development on rural community and policies advocacy and development strategies with relation to it;
- Participate in the creation of capacity building programmes for strengthening community local organisation,
- Open partnership with different actors in the socioeconomic aspects of rural community,
- Develop volunteer service in Mozambique.
GADC is a non-profit making community based organisation, with statutes officially published on July 5 th of 2006 in the Public Gazette (BR III Srie N27).
The organisation develops its action in a spirit of support founded in a constitution guarantee of associative, which is one of the country's development strategic plan basic principles. So in pursuing its objectives and within its position in Mozambican society the organisation performs all its action based on the following basic principles:
a) Creating opportunities that ensure the participation as a promotion more higher of youth in community work,
b) Increased value and capacity development and the rote of youth and similar organisations as a means of influencing the reduction of community socio economic problems;
c) Increased value of community participation in all initiatives and socioeconomic activities from the identification phase to the monitoring and evaluation phase.
GADCfocuses a Mozambique in progress and in change, an integrated socioeconomic development within the community whereby the efforts of civil society and the different actors and specially, the energy and willingness of the youth are the power to potentiate development options that primarily contribute to the eradication of absolute poverty within the rural community.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!