Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Aloha Independent Living Hawaii (AILH) is a grass roots 501 (c)(3) non profit organization whose mission is to provide independent living programs and services for persons with disabilities in Hawaii.
We offer the following core services:
- Information and Referral
- ?Our staff will assist and provide information of community resources to help consumers with their independent living needs.
- Peer Counseling
- ?This service offers persons with a disability a chance to be a part of a network of persons who have disabilities and are living independently in the community.
- ?Consumer / Individual advocacy: We will work with persons with disabilities to obtain necessary support services from other agencies in the community.
- Independent Living Skills
- ?Training provides individualized instruction in life skills and setting and achieving goals such as using public transportation, money management, social skills, recreation opportunities, daily living skills, self advocacy, etc.
What makes us unique is that we are a mobile IL organization. Our organization believes in service with the Aloha spirit and therefore, we make ourselves accessible to our consumers by doing outreach in the consumer's homes and communities.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!