• ORGANIZATION PROFILE
  • Hispanic Contractors Association Hispanic Contractors Association

Causes

  • Interest area icon
  • Interest area icon
  • Interest area icon

Volunteer with us!

VIEW AS
Subscribe Get an RSS feed of these Opportunities
Please wait . . .

Mission Statement

n/a

Description

Greet clients as they enter association, distribute literature and pamphlets, assist with copying, phone lines, email and faxing.

Our association assists new and established business in the construciton industry. Our membership is approximately 85% Hispanic and the remaining 15% is composed of Anglo, Asian and African American. We assist contractors with information that will help them to grow their business. Some of the training we assist with is as follows: Construction Law, Lein Law, Pay applications, IRS, OSHA Safety Training, Certification assistance, Job Procurement, Bonding and Techinical Assistance and Advocacy. We regularly meet with local and State representatives to discuss construction laws, requirements, and regulations. We host monthly training, networking sessions and an occasional mixers.

Website

http://www.hcaaustin.org

Contact

Reviews

BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend Hispanic Contractors Association?

Engage your employees, consumers, or students! VolunteerMatch provides the tools that make community involvement easy.