Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Akhil Autism Foundation (AAF) is a NJ-based non-profit organization whose dedicated mission is to Educate, Treat, Support, and Research Autism worldwide, especially in under-served countries such as India. Since 2008, AAF has provided critical resources to 1000 children, over 500 hours of online education, and over $25,000 in donations towards autism research, professional training, and parent education. To learn more about our group programs and activities, please visit our website (www.akhilautismfoundation.org)
Programs for autism in usa and India
- Two Trained International Doctors in India
- 700 children treated in since 2008
- 100 autism awareness and detection camps in Kerala India
- 1000 children received MethylB12 shots from USA
- Library in Bangalore, Dhaka, Delhi, Kolkata
- Two onsite International workshops
- Webinars: Monthly online web based education
- MNRI: Masgutova Neurosensorimotor Reflex integration (MNRI)
- MNRI Assessment: Individual is assessed for 32 reflexes and a home program is given
- MNRI Home program: 12 hrs of home based therapy provided
- MNRI Camp: 30 hrs of MNRI treatment provided with six different therapists working 5 day 6 hrs
- MNRI Parent workshop; 16 hrs of education for implementing the parent guide
- MNRI courses : 11 courses for professional and parents to educate and learn hands on reflex training
- RPM : Rapid Prompting Method workshop (RPM)
- MAP Consultation: A Biomedical doctor will consult a child online
- Care for friend project : A project started by kids for kids using stencil board autistic individual communicates with a typical child.
- MethlyB12 shots : compounded injections provided by USA based pharmacy for India patients
- Conference: every year to bring awareness of various educational and biomedical treatments
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!