Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Family Forever project trains siblings of children with disabilities and their families to increase their knowledge of disability and improve relationships within the family.
The Family Forever project provides weekly training to siblings of children with disabilities and their families to:
1) increase their knowledge of disability and disability laws,
2) improve relationships within the family,
3) increase knowledge of community resources, and
4) support each other
Preference is given to youth who reside in South and East Austin and who are economically disadvantaged.
Training topics include:
1) disability awareness and parents' grief in having a youth with a disability,
2) different disabilities and laws,
5) community resources, and
6) person centered planning and transition planning from one educational or life setting to another
- Frances Barraza
- (512) 804-1747
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!